Constructed in 1903, the former Wallkill Valley Railroad Station is a classic example of Richardsonian Shingle Style. The station was the largest depot between Montgomery and Kingston and was in operation until 1972. By the time the restoration began in 1987 it was in complete ruin. The building required new roofing, windows, doors, interiors and building systems, as well as extensive exterior carpentry repairs to the ornate roof brackets. The renovated building currently houses a small restaurant.